dimanche 29 janvier 2012

THE UNHOLY MISSONS (Bob Kaufman)


I want to be buried in an anonymous crater inside the moon.

I want to build miniature golf courses on all the stars.

I want to prove that Atlantis was a summer resort for cave
            men.

I want to prove that Los Angeles is a practical joke played
            on us by superior beings on a humorous planet.

I want to expose Heaven as an exclusive sanitarium filled
            with rich psychopaths who think they can fly.

I want to prove that the sun was born when God fell asleep
            with a lit cigarette, tired after a hard night of judging.

I want to prove once and for all that I am not crazy.


Bob Kaufman (c) 1965
Solitudes crowded with loneliness

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Merci Christian de l'envoi. C'est un blog qui manquait bcp à ma culture de blagues cochonnes ;)